About Me

My photo
my art is my life. i dream a lot. i do more painting when i'm not painting. it's in the subconscious. the most common questions posed to me are: what is your process, and what does your art stand for? my process goes through many sequences, all of which are challenging and rewarding and confusing. it's not my job to explain my art to the viewer. i know what the story is to me, but the viewer may interpret it differently for himself. my art changes periodically as i unwrap experiences embedded in my own soul. i hope my paintings simultaneously evoke a conscious, as well as subconscious reaction from the viewer. without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

guitarra


this is one of my recent paintings on paper...a new series i'm working on.

"guitarra" 12" x 14".